Kenneth Eugene St. Andre, (born on April 28, 1947), is the original designer of the role-playing game Tunnels and Trolls (and several others). He is also a co-designer of the award-winning computer game Wasteland from Interplay and Electronic Arts in 1988.
He is retired and no longer works as a librarian for the City of Phoenix.He has written various short stories, novels and essays and book reviews has designed role-playing games, computer games, essays, articles, and book reviews. He has a web page for fans of the Tunnels and Trolls game. He has three blogs running currently: Atroll's Entertainment, Delvers Tales and a third which is a vehicle for the publication of flash fiction—not only his own but also the fiction of anyone who sends him a good story.
- Turtle in the Tower (1990) ISBN 1-55560-118-9.
- The Triple Death (1995) ISBN 0-88677-672-4.
- Old Soldiers Never
- The Two Worst Thieves in Khazan (1992)
- Moral Invaders (2005) or (2009) ?
- Dragon Child (2005)
- Griffin Feathers (2008)
- Trollgod's Treasure Hunt (2008)
- The Awakening (2008) with James L. Shipman, II
- ↑ http://trollhalla.com
- ↑ http://atroll.wordpress.com
- ↑ http://delvers.wordpress.com
- ↑ http://trollfic.wordpress.com